Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Very First Blog

I finally got around to setting up my blog, and I didn't even require technical assistance lol. What to say, what to say? Well, I am a 25 year old guy living in Palmdale, CA that recently came out of the closet and finally accepted that I am, always have been, and always will be, attracted to guys. In an attempt to deny my homosexuality and repress my feelings, I got married to a very good friend of mine, which was about the stupidest mistake of my life. Not only did I waste two years of my life, but also that of my ex. Then of course all the hurt, anger, and resentment that goes along with it. If only I had accepted who I was from the start... But I am finally at a good place now. I am completely happy that I came out, and though I went through a man crazy phase, I have finally met an awesome guy out of no where that I am totally happy with. Time will tell, but I am going to follow my heart instead of my little head and see where it takes me. That's all for now. Thanks to my bud Paul (http://www.radiantchaos.net) who suggested I get a blog going. More later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog world buddy!

Robert said...

Ah nice! I also came across this blog recently and he remineded me of you, or vice versa! heh!

http://sooo-this-is-me.blogspot.com

Keep writing, it's good for all of us! Oright, I came over from Paul's place. Toodles.

eliot said...

hi. i was sent by paul to make you feel warm and fuzzy. did it work?

welcome to the blogging zoo!

- eliot
dailybriefing.wordpress.com