Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Bad habits die hard, and I am already getting a bit flaky on the blog thing. Hey, but at least I am getting one in before Christmas! Chris and I will spend the holiday with our respective families, then meet up later on. It kind of sucks that we can't do both houses together, but at least we will have some time. I had a heck of a time trying to figure out what to get my man for a present. But a few days ago after hearing him curse at his cheap MP3 player for the umpteenth time, the light went on in my head. I went out and got him an Apple I-Pod Touch. A bit pricey, but that thing is awesome, and I never realized all that it could do. I thought it was just fun and games, but it is a lot more. Now I want my own! Last week we had a nice snow here in the Antelope Valley...about 8" or so. It's all but melted now, and the forecast for Thursday is rain. So much for a white Christmas. I look forward to 2009 with anticipation. I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hope you had a great christmas! Sorry I keep missing you when you get online. Catch up with ya soon.