Thursday, December 11, 2008

Back From The Dead

Hello to those of you that might have wondered where the heck I've been lately. I admit I got so caught up with school, work, and of course, the boyfriend, that my dedication to maintaining a blog went out the window. I just finished the winter quarter at my school and am now on holiday break until early January. I look forward to spending a cozy Christmas and New Year's with Chris, who I am still so madly in love with. Things have been going pretty well with us. Every once in a while, I get a little annoyed that we have to keep our relationship on the down low, but I know it's not forever...just until my man finishes school. Anyone catch the Tonight Show last night? That Wanda Sykes is a riot and a half. Then after her, Michael Phelps was the next guest. He actually was kind of funny himself and is definitely getting better at interviewing. He may be a little dorky looking...but damn...that body of his. He can swim in our pool anytime! Well, that's all for now folks. My goal is to post a new blog at least once a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back you crazy mofo! I'll keep on you about posting more regularly!