Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hump Day

I hope everyone enjoyed their 3-day weekend. Not too much new with here, except for a couple of drama moments. The first incident was that I saw Bobby at the gym on Saturday. Actually it was from across the room, and I know he saw me, but neither of us made an attempt to approach or talk to the other. It was the first time seeing him since the breakup, and was very awkward. I had a knot in my stomach after that. I guess it will take some time, and I should probably get used to running into him from time to time. The other incident came from my Mom. When I had dinner on V-Day with Roxie (my ex), we ran into a family friend of mine. Anyhow this lady told my Mom she saw us together having dinner. So my Mom has this stupid grin on her face when she mentioned it to me on Monday. She didn't say it, but I could totally read her mind. I told her that it wasn't a date, we were just two friend out for dinner, and that we will never get back together in that way. I also casually mentioned that being gay wasn't a passing fancy for me and that she really needs to accept that fact of life. Aye carumba!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah you better stay away from tuna sandwiches! I am glad you both can be such good friends now!