Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's not Friday yet...?

Not a whole lot shaking lately. Pretty much, I've been working and going to school, so that takes up most of my time. I've also been a lot better lately about not staying at home feeling sorry for myself. I have been hanging out with my friends more, which has done a lot to lift my spirits. My online gay buds have been awesome too. When I was going through all my BF drama, I should have leaned on them for support instead of going into hiding. It so amazingly cool that we can all be there for one another. What else? I did have this guy that I was chatting with get all pissy at me. We were talking about what kind of stuff we could do (as friends) if we met up one day. I told him I'd probably be OK going to a gay bar, but that I wasn't really into the gay pride stuff. Not that I am against it or anything, but it's just not my scene. He acted all offended and said that I should accept who I was. WTF!?!? I ended my marriage, came out to everyone in my life, and had a BF, yet I am not accepting myself as gay? I guess to each their own. Maybe I am just an odd gay man because I am not into most of the stereotypical gay scene. I am not attracted to the real flamey or queeny types. I am more into the boy next door type. I know there are more guys like me out there, just finding them near me is the challenge. I've seen Chris at the gym lately, and I swear it seems like he is totally flirting with me. But he is supposedly straight and had a GF. Maybe if I want to find out for sure, I should just grab his crotch and see how he reacts LOL. Until later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No worries Alex, I've never been to gay pride either. Not a top priority either. Even going to the bar is only fun if its with the BF or my best friends. Its more about having a good time with people you have stuff in common with than noticing whats going on around us anyways. Maybe a friendly pat on "Gym Chris'" butt would be a better thing ;)