Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Plot Thickens...

I officially (and I do mean officially) found out last Friday night that my cute friend Chris is, as he puts it - "bi-curious." Let me backup and tell the story, which still trips me out even now. Because I am in school part-time now, I often go the gym at strange days and times. So last Friday evening I was at the gym trying to be a good boy and not flake. Chris was there and we hung out and worked out together which was cool as usual. Afterward, we were both hungry, so we went to a nearby restaurant for dinner. Then Chris asked if I wanted to play video games and drink beer at my place. I was cool with that, but I had to buy the beer since Chris is only 18 lol. Anyhow, after playing games for a while and getting a few beers in us, Chris asked if I was dating any girls. I just smiled and said "not lately." Then I got the balls and just told him that I was gay, and just out of a relationship with a guy. He said he kind of suspected I was, but wasn't 100% sure. He told me it was no big deal and that I should have told him earlier. Then I got even more bold with him and said that the reason I didn't mention it was because I had a big crush on him, and didn't want to freak him out. Chris looked at me kind of funny, and I wasn't sure what to make of it. He then asked me why I hadn't told him about the crush. I replied "isn't it obvious? You were under 18 at the time, and you had a girlfriend." He said he understood all that, but he and his girlfriend had broken up. Then he goes on to say how he's been very curious lately about what it would be like to be with a guy. Dayum! He then put his hand on my leg and asked if I would mind if he kissed me. I didn't stop him. Without going into the graphic details, let's just say we both ended naked exploring each other that night. We didn't go all the way, but it was very hot just the same. After our little adventure, he said he really enjoyed it. Chris emphasized that he wasn't gay, just bi maybe. He still liked women, but also found guys attractive. He asked that I keep our little incident on the down low, and that he might be interested in another round some time. I've talked to Chris once since that night, and everything seems cool. I don't know what to think, and never expected my young crush dug me too. Blows the mind...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....just wow LOL
You've talked about this guy forever so I'm glad things are cool.

Christopher said...

Go get 'em Tiger!