Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm Back Finally...

After falling into old lazy habits recently, I am back to blogging again. As usual, I am keeping plenty busy with school and work. Due to California's budget crisis, there is some serious talk about CSU fees going up yet again! Financial aid is supposed to be increased as well, but who knows. The dream of a college education is slipping further and further away from the poor folk like me. I will hang in there as long as I can because I want to finally be done with school after all these years. On a personal front, my ex Bobby is becoming a big pain in my ass. Recently, he saw Chris and I at the gym, and figured out that this was the guy I was playing with. Even though Chris and I play it real cool in public, I guess it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see attraction. Bobby called me later and asked if I cheated on him with Chris while we were together. I told him not that it really mattered now, but I didn't do anything with Chris until after we broke up. Bobby then bluntly asked if I told Chris about my past STD incident. I told him to stay the f@ck out of my business and hung up the phone. Though he didn't really say it, I know he was totally implying that he might tell Chris just to be a spiteful prick. I don't know what the hell is up with Bobby. If he doesn't want me, fine, let it go and move on. He is not happy, so I guess I don't deserve to be happy myself. I sometimes really think he needs some professional help! Now I am thinking I need to be proactive with Chris. Even though we are still in a NSA relationship, we are still friends at the very least. I think if Bobby goes to Chris spouting off crap, it would probably freak him out. I plan to get tested again and get printed results. Then I will sit Chris down, tell him about my past, show that I am clean now, and that my psycho ex is on the rampage. So much drama to go through, but at least if I am forthcoming with Chris, Bobby has nothing to threaten me with. Are there other guys out there like me that have exes that just won't go away? If so, I am open to suggestions. Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry your dealing with so much drama with Bobby. You were only honest and truthful about everything that has happened. I think your doing all the right things. I say get your tests done but no need to bring it up unless Bobby runs to Chris and he cronfronts you about it. Simple answer at that point would be YES you had an STD but after treatment your now clean and here's the latest results. Sounds like Bobby is resulting to childish actions in a desperate hope that you will go back to him. I don't think you need someone in your life that can be way too judgmental.
Oh and punk... you better start writing more often!

Cardinal said...

I don't know which is worse: having an ex who isn't over you and still wants to be a part of your life, no matter how destructively, or having an ex who doesn't want anything to do with you at all.

Anonymous said...

Are you alive? Just checking up on you seeing how things are going? You must be having lots of fun :)