Thursday, June 5, 2008

Back Again...

After a much too long absence and a 'gentle' reminder from my friend Paul, I am trying to get back to blogging. Part of my absence was because school and work are taking up lots of my time. I so can't wait for the quarter to end next week. On a personal front things are much calmer, thank goodness. My psycho ex boyfriend has finally left me alone, so the drama is finally gone. Good thing because for a while it was really wearing on me...and Chris too. Speaking of Chris, things are going well for us. We are spending much of our free time together, which I am thoroughly enjoying. Not only are we very good together in bed, but also have become best friends. The only downside I guess is that we haven't officially called labeled ourselves as boyfriends or said we're dating. Last time we kind of talked about things a while back, Chris said he was bi. Sometimes I wonder if he said that because that is easier to admit than saying you are outright gay. I know, because I went through the same thing in my younger years. Oh the joy of coming out of the closet! It doesn't help that is parents are homophobes, so of course we are always on the down low. I can live with that for now. He is only 18 and can't afford to alienate the folks right now. So for now I am just enjoying the time we have now and being cautiously optimistic. Hopefully all will work out...

2 comments:

Alex said...

I am glad you are doing so much better.. I am back in school too! Just before things get too boring for you, I tagged you to write 5 little known facts about yourself.

Alex said...

1. Scared of most insects
2. Had sex with my man in a mall's mens room
3. Total sucker for love stories
4. Have never left the country besides TJ, Mexico
5. Was very nerdy in high school