Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm Still Living The Single Life...

Well, I am back to school again this week. Boy that week off sure flew by! Bobby came over to my place Saturday afternoon so we could talk about things. I was still kind of in a state of shock from our last meeting. So we are on the couch talking about our feelings when he tells me how much he has missed me both in and out of bed, then proceeds to kiss me. Things start getting a little heated as he starts to undress me. I really wanted it, but I shocked myself and abruptly stopped things before they got to the point of no return. I was proud of myself as I thought with my big head instead of the little one lol. Seriously, it would have been so easy to sleep with Bobby but that wouldn't have solved anything except my horniness. I told Bobby that we needed to resolve things first and foremost. As we are talking, he tells me that he has thought of no one but me, etc and that he hasn't dated anyone. He then asked about me. I told him that I had messed around with one guy (Chris) since we broke up. If you could have seen the look on his face. All of sudden Bobby got a big attitude and asked how the hell I could get with another guy if I loved him...bla bla bla. WTF!?! I got all in his face and reminded him that HE broke up with me. We weren't on break or in a fight...he completely and totally ended things. Was I suppose to wait around and hope one day he would come back for me? That did it for me. I asked him to leave. His last words were "I thought I knew you better. I guess I was wrong about you." Whatever. How could he act like I did something wrong? After he left I was so angry, but ended up having a good cry. I know this guy has too many issues and is full of drama, but it still hurt me. I did love him and will miss what we had, but I need to be strong and move on. That was my weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm sorry things went sour with Bobby. You are completely right in this case and I am glad you stood your ground in the situation. I guess its a good thing you see this drama now instead of getting deeper into it in the future. I know you had something special there but I think your doing just fine right now. My best friend is also going through some drama with someone and I hope he sees its not worth it. I guess all I can do is be a good friend and be there for him no matter what. As for you, enjoy your time being single for now. I think it does a little good to take a break after a relationship. Like I've told you before...love will happen when you least expect it. Have some safe fun until then!

Christopher said...

Yikes...what a weirdo...I say it's better things ened now rather than after you've invested any time with this guy.

Alex said...

Hey there! Thanks for the welcome. This guy sounds like and total diaper stain, and you should flush him!!!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

Sounds like you did the right thing by sending him away, sorry it made you sad but the right person for you is still out there somewhere.